krazygossip

OMG ENDTIMES!! JKUAT Female student publishes 50 names of Men she has infected with HIV ...10 Lectures in The List...LOOK!!

They say the world is a very unfair place to be and yes it is. When someone decides to make others pay for what other people did to them way back. This is a story of Mary Munene, a University student saw it good to infect 90 men with an STD and AIDs just to pay back to what her fellow student did to her.
This is what the lady had to post.
Mary Munene:
As a woman,you undergo through a lot in life,especially campus. This environment ain’t friendly at all though ladies enjoy it the most.
As a first year,I broke my virginity the second week. That’s when I got STI from a 4th year student leader at KU. Since then,I’ve been able to sleep with a range of student leaders across different universities who f*ck me without any protection. I’m compelled to write their names here as a caution to all freshas who just joined. I’ll start with 1-20 tonight: